Friday, January 14, 2011

I can live without you

I can live without you
Even though you ever been my best friend
& be the one who I always share my life to

Unfortunately, you had chosen a wrong person as your best friend
& that wasn't me
Well, I felt that you are almost 100% "copied" her bad behavior
Seriously, I am worrying for you

you are not the one I knew before
Maybe you will answer me that -- Everyone will change (attitude)
But do you ever think that her bad behavior had already "pollute" you?

Then you think that I cannot live without you?
(since you didn't speak to me for a long time)
NO, my answer is N.O
I can live without you and maybe I can life better than that
& you are not the only friend I have
You have no need to be so proud to be a very close friend with her



No comments:

Post a Comment