Friday, November 26, 2010

going to Taiwan

On the 19th of Nov, my family and I went to Taiwan. So happy & excited !! our flight is at 6am, 4am have to reach airport and 3am have to wake up!! it was the 1st time i wake up so early. BUT i very enjoyed it. my brother and I took many photo in the aeroplane. The photo above was the passport, 入境登记表 and boarding pass.

it took a very long time to wait for the flight for two hours!! it was so long & do nothing. it made me fall asleep, shown at the photo above. Zzzzzzzzz~


I took this before i switch off my phone

Isn't very nice? It was capture by georgina. I took this photo on plane.

The sun, the sky & the 'wing' of the plane !! haha :D

The sun.. very nice, right? God made it. praise the Lord !!

three of us took picture together, i think this was the 1st time we took picture together after we mature. So happy :D



yummy! i drank a cup of milo and i ate nasi lemak too~ the nasi lemak was very tasty !!

No comments:

Post a Comment