Friday, November 26, 2010

1st day at Taiwan

queuing up, wait for our turn to use toilet, at the airport


Temperature at Taiwan

Then, we went to 九分老街。It was very clouded of people. In addition, it was raining but I still bought many things there ! Hehe.. It was fun to spend money !! By the way, i ate 臭豆腐, my sis bought it for me. It wasn't very smelly like what i think. I like the taste of it :)

Next, we went to Taipei 101 !!


we took picture, in the toilet of Taipei 101
hahaha!!

台北101

isn't it cute ?
at 五分埔

took it while waiting for other people at 五分埔

未煮的鸡肉,牛肉,猪肉,羊肉和豆芽

由他们煮 (都是帅哥来的哦!)

after i took finish my dinner

士林夜市的人潮

I took this on the way to Hotel

in the Hotel
in front of the counter

in my room's toilet

This is my room. isn't very nice and big?
There have little living room, study room and dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment