Friday, September 3, 2010

Latest news

1. Trial exam.. FINISHED ! ! !
Hurray !! Finally, the exam finished ..
It was the last exam before PMR :D

Hmm ~ P M R !! !! !!
32 day to go.. just about 4 weeks , 1 month !!
so stress.. depress !!

2. Happy Holiday, buddy !!
School holiday is started !! Yeah !!~
That's what i hope for the long time.
Unfortunately, i have to plan the holidays for study.
Argghh !!! PMR, i hate you !!
Always 'controlling' my time.
Cannot to this.. Cannot do that..

3. i was falling in love !!
Haha.. Do you who i falling in love with?
Actually is not 'who' is 'what'.
I am falling in love with my guitar~
Haha xD

Actually, playing guitar is not as hard as you think.
It is very easy !!
I believe you will fall in love with it too !!
Wahahahahaha !!!~

4. I feel that the relationship between me and God is not as close as before !!
Oo-ou~ it because i keep busy on study !!
>,<
Hope i can do something to 'mengatasi' this serious problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment