Thursday, July 22, 2010

my sweetie's birthday





do you know who is she?

yes, my grandma

my grandma is my sweetie..
i love my grandma very much..
she always take care of me..
just like my mum..
she always give me the best..
she gave me everything..
ya, EVERYTHING !!!

Thank you, Lord.
You gave me a pretty, tender and sweet grandma.
I will treat her with respect and not to make her angry.
Besides that, i will take care of her & love her.
Hence, she can take care of my first child.
That's what my heart's desire.
Hahahahaha..

i love you, my sweetie grandma..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

*since i am sitting my trial exam when my grandma's birthday, so i just write my blog today :)

2 comments:

  1. erm... you want popo to take care of your first child... you must be good girl oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure that.. i am a good girl bha.. haha.. take care, baobao yiyi.. ^^

    ReplyDelete